Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jason BRIGHT to FORD

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
I was out again last night with Ross Stones son and amunst other things i paid him out about he said that he thought ambrose was a totally arrogant fuckwit. The championship has gone to his head and besides that HRT wouldnt sign the assclown in the first place i would be whinging all of those 5 years.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
VSUTE said:
i just dont see why the hell everyone is calling him a traitor to holden when he started out in a ford..

Because Bright had made the comment when he changed over to Holden from Ford, that he had always been a Holden fan growing up, and was very happy to be driving for Holden... oh well, good luck to Brighty, I like the guy, just a pity he's been bought back by the dark side.

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
He lives around the corner from me, ill go mow his lawn :D

MY_95_VS

Drifting Champion...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V6
leave some tyre marks for me while youre at it!!!

Changing teams is like coming out of the closet. You can only do it once and actually mean it... Do it again, and you're putting a price on your head.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Unfortunately these drivers just want to get paid lots of money to drive V8s around a track. Obviously some drivers don't care for Holden or Ford, they are not like us, they might love to drive a V8 Camry if there was one in it. If they were loyal Holden/Ford fans themselves they would not change for a bit of cash...they are rich already.
Or they may be forced into changing. Who knows. It makes it less fun to watch when one of your favourites starts racing a Ford.
Bec :wave:

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
The sport will really change face when the loyalists change sides for money. Murph/Skaife/the Kelly Brothers/Tander....imagine if these guys jumped ship..not only would there be no one left on our side but these are the guys most loyal to the general. :O