Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jasons 2003 VY executive 'By Design'

ALL-STOCK-VY

Count Your Blessings
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Hey mate, this is kinda hard to explain but I hope u get the gist. im looking for the part that ur switches are sitting in.. I gettin switch for my neon like you but not the same set up... wonder how you got the harden plastic case that sits in your console, did you have it custom made or does it have a part number, picked up on ebay..?

message me and leme know asap :) coz.. ill have to ruin my powerwindow switch case thingy lol

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
Hey mate, this is kinda hard to explain but I hope u get the gist. im looking for the part that ur switches are sitting in.. I gettin switch for my neon like you but not the same set up... wonder how you got the harden plastic case that sits in your console, did you have it custom made or does it have a part number, picked up on ebay..?

message me and leme know asap :) coz.. ill have to ruin my powerwindow switch case thingy lol

switches being behind the electric windows?

yeah go to holden and ask for the panel where the traction control is on VZ and they give you blanks that you drill out and put your own switches in. the real holden switches don't work cause of the replays and stuff in them.

ALL-STOCK-VY

Count Your Blessings
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
yeah thats it :) any chance of a part number or will holden know what I mean, also how much did it cost ya..?

When you say holdens, do u mean like a dealer or like the holdens factory..?

Last edited:

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
yeah thats it :) any chance of a part number or will holden know what I mean, also how much did it cost ya..?

When you say holdens, do u mean like a dealer or like the holdens factory..?

just go to the spare parts at the dealer and ask for it, the blank buttons were about 5$ each and the surround was about 13$ i think. i can get the numbers next time I'm at home but holden guys should know what your talking about, just show them the photo and you'll be sweet.

ALL-STOCK-VY

Count Your Blessings
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Thanks Heaps :)