Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jason's VT Berlina - SS Kitted - VY Sigs - Leather Interior

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
Another thing i did was paint the plastic door sills steel grey, they look way better than the standard grey:

I now have VX Calais chrome window surrounds which are about twice as thick as the old ones:

I have some VY Calais Sun Visors with lights (Yet to be wired up)

I have a VZ sunglass holder and VY SS Handbrake ready to go in:

And finally a VX SS silver dash surround, bottom half is already in, just need to cut out a hole in the top half for the LPG switch:

Also still need to get the foggies wired up, i have the wiring kit, switch (with blue LED) and plug, just need to get it wired into my headlight loom.

booders9

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
Looks great, very clean.

What did you do with the old chrome window surrounds?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Your dash looks wicked:D.

Love the auto in blue, And the power window switches look unreal. My power window switch is in need of replacement, So i will copy your colour look great.

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
Your dash looks wicked:D.

Love the auto in blue, And the power window switches look unreal. My power window switch is in need of replacement, So i will copy your colour look great.
Cheers mate. Also copied your idea with the VY SS Handbrake. Put it in the other day, will have pics of it in soon.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Cheers mate. Also copied your idea with the VY SS Handbrake. Put it in the other day, will have pics of it in soon.
I copied it off someone who got it from someone else:D. It will look the goods, and should match in better with your ss fascia.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Put in a new alternator today because the old one shat itself, luckily I picked one up for just $40, car is now running :dance:

Here it is, the VY SS handbrake finally in the car:

$40 that's a winner..

Just like mine they seem to sit higher then the VT one's ?. But looks great well done. And i notice your button isnt hanging out like mine lol, Don't know what i did to make that happen.