Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Whilst I agree they are completely in the wrong, don't assume those few idiots represent others who are against the violence been perpetrated against the Palestinian people in Gaza and West Bank.

Personally, I'd kick those couple of tossers out of Australia. Clearly they don't like how we do things in the west/down under so they can go back to where they came from.

But again, don't assume they represent the majority of people of Palestine just like I don't assume people like the Proud Boys in the US represent the majority of ordinary US people or Antifa represent people on the left of the voting spectrum.

The cops should have hauled one of them away when he threatened someone with sexual violence. There are a number of clear threats made on camera so the police really should have arrested and trespassed those idiots from those public grounds.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Whilst I agree they are completely in the wrong, don't assume those few idiots represent others who are against the violence been perpetrated against the Palestinian people in Gaza and West Bank.

Personally, I'd kick those couple of tossers out of Australia. Clearly they don't like how we do things in the west/down under so they can go back to where they came from.

But again, don't assume they represent the majority of people of Palestine just like I don't assume people like the Proud Boys in the US represent the majority of ordinary US people or Antifa represent people on the left of the voting spectrum.

The cops should have hauled one of them away when he threatened someone with sexual violence. There are a number of clear threats made on camera so the police really should have arrested and trespassed those idiots from those public grounds.
Protected people, can’t do ****.
The fact someone charged with kidnapping and torture is granted bail shows how horrible the situation is in Australia and specifically Victoria.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Victoria police are too busy issuing speeding fines to motorists . Is what majourity of them do.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
The fact someone charged with kidnapping and torture is granted bail shows how horrible the situation is in Australia and specifically Victoria.

We have the same issue here, cops will move on the peaceful protesters as it's easier. The cops should have moved those idiots on. They have crossed the bounds of peaceful protest. But that is a issue for your police department and politicians.

Still does not mean a few idiots represent the majority.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Victoria police are too busy issuing speeding fines to motorists . Is what majourity of them do.
Take it up with your local parliamentary representative.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Where do I find that thing? Its never at its office the freaks there tell me nothing but lies when I go there. Not one person I know voted for it duding system is strong around here. You dont honestly think its going to do anything do you?
Its too busy stealing/selling water and being diverse.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
No, probably not. But if enough regular people start making more noise than those small groups of idiots you might get listened too.

Here in NZ we are on a hiding to nothing. The new government has just screwed over the police force so getting cops to do anything is going to be difficult.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

The judiciary needs to pull its head in. They seem to spend most of their time undoing the work of police by letting shitheads back out again on bail.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line

Peter Dutton is the local MP for my area.
I've lived in the area for nearly 3 years, All his office does is collect dust. Inside is a desk and a chair laying on the floor. Nothing has changed since I've been here.
I've often wondered if he owns the building, As there are a few food businesses operating out of there, And if the govt pays the rent for his office

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
If it was in NZ the government would be paying for the building. It's a point of contention here, all their perks....

The boss here says I'm not allowed to write and complain :(