Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
That's BS mate! You get insurance you NEED. Everything is in the fine print and the full product disclosure statement. It's only a scam by those who are too stupid to know how to insure themselves properly and adequately.

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
I understand this is an Aussie forum and politics but I will like to bring some to the table from overseas; some to contrast what Murdoch and the gang has to offer. Some to give an idea why he is liked so much in the states. I am not pro him or against him, just want to show the real thing without leftist propaganda.

You got to see the news lady, drop her jaw when Simmons talked about Hillary. He made some good points, another piece of news media not going as expected and he get cut off in a polite way... love what he said about political correctness.

Here is a candid interview with Trump.

Gene Simmons was really good he was talking about his opinion and not what they wanted him to say. He spoke well and declared himself not as a expert but as a citizen. was a good interview

Last edited by a moderator:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Did you heard how that gal was pulling a "jewish race card" on him? One of those "leading the witness" type of thing.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Dude that levy was for govco infrastructure, not private citizens, because they 'couldn't afford the premiums'.

Yeah because the stupid morons in the QLD Labor Govt. weren't adequately insured!!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Exactly correct Raj. This lot up here have absolutely no idea. They could not run a p1ssup in a brewery.

With Daniel Andrews at the helm down here, Victoria is probably worse off. I've never actually seen a political leader more out of their depth. Sad state of affairs.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
With Daniel Andrews at the helm down here, Victoria is probably worse off. I've never actually seen a political leader more out of their depth. Sad state of affairs.

I have noticed the vague look on his face when ask questions. We watch News 24 and get a good fill of Australian politics as well as world wide happenings.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I've never actually seen a political leader more out of their depth. Sad state of affairs.

What - worse than Gillard? Is that possible?

Thank heavens NSW has a decent state leader and a half competent government which is actually doing something about our infrastructure at last.

We've had more than our fair share of inept Labor government here.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
You make a good point...

"oh my god i have no idea what im doing, you're a misogynist!"