Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
sorry for the spelling mistake, I do it often, but I never whine if someone calls me a fool which they often do,I loathe polotitions of any type and have never voted in my life for anything

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Germany aren't wielding economic power because they want to. They are doing it to try to save their own skins. I promise you they would rather keep the money they are handing out.

Drawing a comparison between WW2 and now is nothing short of absurd.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
sorry for the spelling mistake, I do it often, but I never whine if someone calls me a fool which they often do,I loathe polotitions of any type and have never voted in my life for anything

If you dont vote in an election then dont complain about the outcome, or decisions of the winning/losing party because you obviously dont care enough. Otherwise you would vote and have your say where it counts.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

If you dont vote in an election then dont complain about the outcome, or decisions of the winning/losing party because you obviously dont care enough. Otherwise you would vote and have your say where it counts.

That one.

Reaper

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
When I was at Uni we had some ######## of a Sociology lecturer.

She said one thing that I ever agreed with.

"There are people who walk days for the chance to vote, people who have killed and died for the right to vote. Take 10 minutes out of your day to go and do it and do it properly."

You may loathe each party, but at the end of the day one of them will lead this country. We have a shambles of a leadership at the moment because of people like yourself. People who didnt care enough and threw their votes away.

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
well, looks like it's my fault that the countries gone to sh$t, I'm sorry Mr fawlty, I should not mention the war and should be forced to vote for arseholes INC

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
well, looks like it's my fault that the countries gone to sh$t, I'm sorry Mr fawlty, I should not mention the war and should be forced to vote for arseholes INC

Only person talking about the war here is you strangly enough. Nobody said it was your fault, but in future if you want to complain about politics, how about you have your say where and when it counts instead of sitting back and big noting that you never vote and have your say over how you would like to see the country run when you have the chance instead of coming on an internet forum and parading some half-witted theory about the new rise of the Germanic Empire and the 'legarcy' which John Howard left behind.

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
Only person talking about the war here is you strangly enough. Nobody said it was your fault, but in future if you want to complain about politics, how about you have your say where and when it counts instead of sitting back and big noting that you never vote and have your say over how you would like to see the country run when you have the chance instead of coming on an internet forum and parading some half-witted theory about the new rise of the Germanic Empire and the 'legarcy' which John Howard left behind.

come in spinner

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
come in spinner

You appear to be kind of leftish in politics, but your conspiracy theory? if that's what it is, and the nonsensical posts you are making are doing nothing to advance your argument.

Please stop trying to include me on your 'side'... I might be a lefty but I prefer to have a reasonable debate.

I appreciate the Pink Floyd references but I don't consider any of the right wing element in here to be lunatics on the grass, they are just people with a different opinion to mine.