Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Yeh Rudd still has to form government somehow.......apparently Katter backs Rudd, so there's a tick there; Greens probably would still go with ALP, another tick...not sure about Oakeshott and Windsor though.....

Or he could just call a snap election.....

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Well this is what his own side of politics have to say about him: (yes it is a Liberal party add)

Last edited by a moderator:

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
Tip is the election will be brought forward. Now he has to force the Libs into action. Keep the momentum going.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Well this is what his own side of politics have to say about him: (yes it is a Liberal party add)

LOL, sounds like your pollies are just as dysfunctional as ours and yet they still voted him back in charge........

Our PM can do the most ridiculous political U turns and still his poll ratings go up, I can't figure it out? Being inept seems to be a vote winner these days :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
So, what are people's thoughts on the chances Rudd put on an early election?

Probably the smartest thing Labor can do before the KRuse fan club realise that at the end of the day, it's still Labor.

I did one hilarious article this morning in which KRuse was branding himself as the choice for assurance while painting Abbott as the choice for risk.

Then there was a comment that he and Labor were the choice for economic competence. Liberally laughed out loud when I read that.

Rates at emergency rates, people loosing jobs left right and centre across both the professional and trade sectors, Australian dollar back on its way down and a debt that is growing at a scarey rate each day but Labors analysis of this is "economic competence".
That's a worry in itself.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
What a clean out this has been. We not only get rid of Gillard, but Swan, Emerson, Combet, Conroy, Garrett and Ludwig. Any one else want to join them? At some time, every one of those six has goosed himself with utter incompetence, idiotic statements, endless support for Gillard, pushing the Carbon Tax or some other reform, or just destroying a large export trade. I doubt that any one of them will be missed.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
What a clean out this has been. We not only get rid of Gillard, but Swan, Emerson, Combet, Conroy, Garrett and Ludwig. Any one else want to join them? At some time, every one of those six has goosed himself with utter incompetence, idiotic statements, endless support for Gillard, pushing the Carbon Tax or some other reform, or just destroying a large export trade. I doubt that any one of them will be missed.

2 - 3 others also tendered their resignation but they were not accepted. Word has it that Rudd took his grand daughter to be swarn in as the new childcare minister (all they had left):p

spjo-b27-20130627101412443932-620x349.jpg

Now roll on the election!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
1013530_448180288613933_227724342_n.jpg

Lol'ed at this.

I bet all those people who have lost their jobs in recent times due to Australian labor being uncompetitive due to Labor and Union efforts and the artificially high dollar are REALLY pleased that if they still had a job, they would get more super.

*Slow clap for those who buy this rubbish to ensure they can keep up*

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Saw the clown from the ACTU the other day ranting on how this government has delivered in spades for the workers.

Wtf?

Anyway, I'm happy the three biggest dills are gone - Gillard, Swan and Conroy.

The union media tart Shorten didn't waste any time switching sides. Ever since I saw that bloke on tv using the Beaconsfield mine as a springboard to politics I knew he was after something.