Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is some worth to laugh about, fake or not, is funny... who said the Germans have no sense of humor.

How good is your German?

https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/ar...Verdaechtiger-Gegenstand-im-Sperrgepaeck.html

"Berlin. Sexspielzeug im Koffer eines Passagiers hat im Flughafen Schönefeld (Dahme-Spreewald) für Alarm gesorgt. Die verdächtigen Gegenstände seien am Vormittag beim Röntgen des Gepäcks von dem 31-Jährigen entdeckt worden, sagte ein Sprecher der Bundespolizei am Dienstag. Daraufhin wurde der Koffer am Schalter für große oder sperrige Gepäckstücke überprüft und das Sexspielzeug entdeckt.

Entgegen der ersten Meldung hätten sich die verdächtigen Gegenstände aber nicht in einem Sperrgepäck befunden. Zuerst hatte Radio Berlin über das Sexspielzeug als Ursache für den Alarm per Twitter berichtet.

Google translation.

"Berlin. Sex toys in the suitcase of a passenger has caused alarm in the airport Schönefeld (Dahme-Spreewald). The suspicious items were discovered in the morning at the x-ray of the luggage of the 31-year-olds, said a spokesman for the Federal Police on Tuesday. Then the suitcase was checked at the counter for large or bulky luggage and discovered the sex toys.

Contrary to the first report, however, the suspicious objects were not in a bulky baggage claim. First, Radio Berlin had reported on the sex toys as the cause of the alarm via Twitter."

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
http://www.msn.com/en-au/video/watch/housing-crackdown/vi-BBLEkDC?ocid=ientp

This is about time we made people who trash Housing properties pay for the damage. Yep I agree garnish their Centrelink. Yet you get some clown from uni who reckons it's unfair. Put it to a national vote and lets see how many people in Aust say it is unfair...... I work with the destitute everyday and we have trouble getting genuine people in need into a home they can afford and yet druggo's get home after home in Tas, go figure, because somehow they can't help it, they trash houses because they can't help but do it.

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
http://www.msn.com/en-au/video/watch/housing-crackdown/vi-BBLEkDC?ocid=ientp

This is about time we made people who trash Housing properties pay for the damage. Yep I agree garnish their Centrelink. Yet you get some clown from uni who reckons it's unfair. Put it to a national vote and lets see how many people in Aust say it is unfair...... I work with the destitute everyday and we have trouble getting genuine people in need into a home they can afford and yet druggo's get home after home in Tas, go figure, because somehow they can't help it, they trash houses because they can't help but do it.
Well it looks like the lowest of the low always get looked after.
My brother had 3 of his houses trashed by such idiots renting in the boom, he made nothing out of them and then sold them when he broke up with his girl friend, because of her eldest brat who was a total moron kid and he got knocked out at the dinner table by his uncle in NZ, so he flew home and tossed a brick through the siding window door the most expensive window and my dad was just down the road with the key, no f that ! so dad comes up to feed the dog and finds this crap. let alone all the other crap that this brat did bash his mum for money, bash other people up in his gang for nothing and this type of crap goes on, cops can do nothing really and the law will do nothing.
All types of Pricks wander about the streets like morons nowadays looking for trouble, I seen on TV a program of late talking about the trouble going on in VIC with some new Australians and the media just fell flat on there back and let some degenerate cunning activist call all the shots and walk all over every poor bugger that coped it, you name it businesses damaged cars etc etc, I wish that the totally stuck up TV mob would have to of dealt with some of that type of crap in there lives, but well they earn fantastic money and have the best insurance so why would they give a toss. they live in another world.
As far as I am concerned if a new Australian want's to play up like a total ******** as they are doing, it's back home you go, f off ! and good riddance to bad rubbish, I don't give a fook.
They want to come the raw prawn, it's simple just tell them it's not on or they can f off.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Lucky we are safe now down here in Victoria

38799139_915059528683578_521945548459081728_n.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
We should do the same thing in the USA with CNN and the rest.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Not sure I understand anything in the vid. What I do know is banks all over the word are lending money they don't have. I think it is called pseudo currency. Where the bank lend that same $1 to up to IIRC is 7 different people. Then they rely on people making repayments so they can again lend each dollar seven times. So in theory a bank say like Commonwealth might hold cash reserves of say 1 billion for names sake. Yet they have lent 7 billion of money they didn't actually have in cash reserves. But due to constant (1000x that) in cash flow they can hold billions in debt of crypto currency that actually in reality doesn't exist. So what happens across the world is that the entire worlds debt is way more than what it could be cashed in for in actual paper money. I may not have explained exactly how it is as it was 10 years since we learnt about banking at uni. I know this is why Greece defaulted because they tried to lend the same $1 to 13 different people if IIRC, where as the max I believe is around 7x before problems occur. I learnt about it yet still can't quite get my head around it.

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
When you take out a loan, you don't own any of it, the Bank owns it all until you have payed it all off or with a House and when you have the deed.

Thing is with all the workings is that there is just so many ways one can do things nowadays.

It's like with local councils there is just so much crap that no one can workout with what is going on with the money.
If I was to do that in business the Tax man would not accept that crap at all and no one can put it all together to work it all out.
Everyone should be able to go on line and see what there council is up to and be accountable fully for everything they do, showing where what money is set for what and all and such it's easy done, but they don't want to do that, because they think they are above everyone and can squander it all on so much crap like a drunken moron that they truly are and the people have no f ing idea, nor care, but when the cooks come home to roost the public have to pick up the tab.
The same with the Government they out of control regardless of who it is, they are all pissing into the wind and treating our Aussies inheritance like we don't have a right to say f all as they piss it all up against the wall and turn it into a **** hole.

The Governments of the world have adopted the system off the Nazis who got it from the Zionist Jews, who are not truly Jews at all but just Satanist, the creators of Communism and Nazis and destroyed Israel and Judah, they are the Golden Calf mob and Sodomites who only work to lead all astray.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Not sure I understand anything in the vid. What I do know is banks all over the word are lending money they don't have. I think it is called pseudo currency. Where the bank lend that same $1 to up to IIRC is 7 different people. Then they rely on people making repayments so they can again lend each dollar seven times. So in theory a bank say like Commonwealth might hold cash reserves of say 1 billion for names sake. Yet they have lent 7 billion of money they didn't actually have in cash reserves. But due to constant (1000x that) in cash flow they can hold billions in debt of crypto currency that actually in reality doesn't exist. So what happens across the world is that the entire worlds debt is way more than what it could be cashed in for in actual paper money. I may not have explained exactly how it is as it was 10 years since we learnt about banking at uni. I know this is why Greece defaulted because they tried to lend the same $1 to 13 different people if IIRC, where as the max I believe is around 7x before problems occur. I learnt about it yet still can't quite get my head around it.

I believe is called Fractional-Reserve Banking. Mike Maloney explains it fairly easy on this video. He has 8 and they are well produced, explain in details from the very beginings including Cryptos.