Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just a quick Q.

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
oh and how do i get it into the box with it in the car ?

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
ive only got 60C

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
to get it (the oil) into the box u can get a funnel with a length of garden hose and place one end in the hole and attatch the other end to the funnnel . then just stand out side the car with the funnel up in the air (higher then the filler hole on the g box) and pour it in untill it starts to come out the hole....a second person will help

hope that helps =)

djlingard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
If you dont have money to top up a gearbox you should not own a car!!! Cars do cost a lot to keep running and its young kids with no money that destroy all our older commodores.

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you dont have money to top up a gearbox you should not own a car!!! Cars do cost a lot to keep running and its young kids with no money that destroy all our older commodores.
so ur telling me that i cant own a car either as i have had no money to do similar stuff than what X_Adam_X is asking!! cars do cost money, yes i know but it doesnt mean u, me or anyone anyone cant own one

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

there are times when people have nothing in the bank, or cant use whats left in there and nothing in the wallet, it does happen. i had that problem the other week, had to work, wasnt getting paid til a few days later, had a bill coming out of my bank, so had to leave the money left in there so i didnt get hit with an overdraw fee. scraped up enough to get me to work and the boss helped me out with enough to get home as he wanted me to do a drop off aswell.

it is also not just "young kids" who destroy the older commodores. there are plenty of "old codgers" who have no respect for cars and treat them badly

djlingard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Sorry it did come out a bit harsh I admit. Just was in a bad mood this arvo. But im sure most of you know what i mean with people buying cars and thinking thats all they have to spend, as i admit I get tied up with money sometimes too.
Sorry again did not mean it that way.
:thumbsup:

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sorry it did come out a bit harsh I admit. Just was in a bad mood this arvo. But im sure most of you know what i mean with people buying cars and thinking thats all they have to spend, as i admit I get tied up with money sometimes too.
Sorry again did not mean it that way.
:thumbsup:

nah man its cool i know what u were trying to say.......sorry if i sounded like an asshole lol:whistling

cheers