Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just commodores.

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
jus would like to say:
people on this site have cars that are extremely modified
but the people who ask questions about having modified vehicles that are unaware of certain legislation get rideculed for wanting to learn about said topics.
eg...cars too low, too loud, etc.
All they want to know is whether or not they can modify there vehicles to suit their preference within the parameters of the law.

A little bit of allowance wouldn't go astray rather than abuse the person who is asking the question.

Ask more, learn more, which will help people make their cars more enjoyable and legal,
as i was unfairly targeted for asking a question to which i did not know the answer.

Isn't that what forums are for?
thank you

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
I think what annoys people is that alot of the questions have been asked at least a dozen times before, and if people used the search function they would find the information they are looking for. If not then they should make a new thread.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I think what annoys people is that alot of the questions have been asked at least a dozen times before, and if people used the search function they would find the information they are looking for. If not then they should make a new thread.
This is the problem, people who think they are the first person in the forums 9 odd years of excistance to ask a question about an exhaust for a VN V6.

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Also most of the people that get flamed ask really really stupid questions.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
You have been on JC long enough to see the same threads started over and over.

For example: "how can I modify my V6 so it goes faster but have mods that cannot be detected by cops as I am a P Plater."

Go ahead and count them.....

A search of the forum would soon have them reading thread after thread on the topic.