Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just commos sticker...

R

rattattack1313

loool...my son and I have noticed.......the amount of Holden owners that drive past us....................... nearly snappin their necks to see the blue "justcommodores.com" sticker on my windscreen....looooooool.... :whistling

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
ViperVp said:
Haha. i must get one of those made up.

You can get them from the online store...

R

rattattack1313

stickerzzz

yea bloke.I just checked with Tony at the On-Line Store....$5.00 each....apparently they are a bitch to mail.......gotta roll them up...... BUT..I am going to Perth via Adelaide in June..on tha train....so if anyone there wanted any, I could bring them with me..( I'll put them nice and safe in the back of my commo on the train)..... :yeah:

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
But Tony's in Melbourne..?

EDIT: My bad...just remembered who's in Adelaide :whistling

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
PIMPIN said:
But Tony's in Melbourne..?

EDIT: My bad...just remembered who's in Adelaide :whistling

HUH?? I can get stickers here in adelaide??

D.

R

rattattack1313

stickerz....

I am not sure what the score is...( Garth is away working at the moment)... but I know Garth has a handful of stickers, and can easily get more...... and , if you might have been following my waffling on, I am going on a train trip in June to Perth, via Adelaide........so if I had a handful with me.... who-ever wanted to could meet me at the station( I am only in Adel. for 4 hours each way).........and organise something same same in Perth.....and as I was saying in one of my other threads...... we should have a Moderator ( or some-thing similar) in each capital city.....then their place could be a pick -up/drop off point for people.......any feed back?????

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
jetspin_vl said:
Hey, wheres mine? Garth (when you get back) did you send it??
Bah I could have brought one over to you last December lol