Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Karnivool

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
there from around where i live...they played at my high school for free few times few years back, orsum band :D

How many years back? You may have heard them play stuff off their Persona EP or maybe even the purple EP???? If so.... VERY VERY JEALOUS! lol
I wish they'd play more of their Persona EP live... not just Fade.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
How many years back? You may have heard them play stuff off their Persona EP or maybe even the purple EP???? If so.... VERY VERY JEALOUS! lol
I wish they'd play more of their Persona EP live... not just Fade.

ahhh back in bout 2004 i think...not a karnivool expert but i think it was before themata came out but after persona ep came out? wish i had payed more attention to them back then... lol i dont really like there new album tbh...but themata is a orsum album

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Definately an awesome band. Themata is one of those albums I can listen to all the way from start to finish just about every day (and have many times). Not fully sold on Sound Awake but its growing on me.

I did manage to find a copy of Persona at 78 records if anyone is interested, they might have a copy of two there still.

Have seen them live as well when they played the last gig at the nightclub in Scabs before it was shut down, whatever that was called. Kenny is a mad man on stage.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
love it, would have been a great gig

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
Definately an awesome band. Themata is one of those albums I can listen to all the way from start to finish just about every day (and have many times). Not fully sold on Sound Awake but its growing on me.

I did manage to find a copy of Persona at 78 records if anyone is interested, they might have a copy of two there still.

Have seen them live as well when they played the last gig at the nightclub in Scabs before it was shut down, whatever that was called. Kenny is a mad man on stage.

Persona is readily available... you will find it at most JB Hifi's. That's where I bought my copy anyway and have seen it there since.

Kenny is a mad man on stage, he really gets into the music and expresses himself in an odd way... but it makes for a good show :beer chug: He can be very composed though... he calms down a lot when singing for Birds Of Tokyo.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Saw Karnivool a couple of years ago at the Metro in Sydney... was AWESOME

can't WAIT to see them again at Big Day Out :D

Got to see Kenny with Birds of Tokyo on the Broken Strings tour last month.... that was a FANTASTIC experience and I have pre-ordered the DVD :D