Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Keeping 'weapons' in your car

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
knives are legal if you have a tackle box and rods in the car also. large tools are only legal if they are in a closed toolbox.

in my old car i had 2 large knives and a 1m long breaker bar with only intentions to use for scare tactics or if i feel my life is threatened, in one instance a guy followed me home because i overtook him.. he was doing 40 in a 60 so i crossed double white lines.
he pulled up cut off my driveway and my car and got out. i opened my car door and there was a diving knife and a butchers knife sitting on my drivers side door panel. he looked lost all his anger and explained he was mad because his father died in a crash like that.
IHAVENOPUNCTUATIONSKILLS.

with my current car.. being cop bait (although everything is legal) i do not have any and wont carry any.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Well I don't carry anything, but one time i randomly had my door opened on me at maccas and got punched in the face, then they yelled out something about hungry jacks I can't remember. Must of got the wrong person because I had no idea who it was.

Lucky I didn't get out because the maccas footage couldn't see it happen, but could see 2 guys waiting behind my car + a full car load (there was 2 cars).

I dunno if they were just being shitheads or what but yeah. Was a cheap hit and in that instance I was on the phone, wasn't even thinking about anything bad.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
well being a vs ute , the tyre iron is right behind my seat . so i could use that as a weapon , also have a few screw drivers and that in the car too that could be used if i needed too

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I should add that I only keep my maglite for if I am put in a situation where I need to defend myself and it would be used as more of a threat than anything else. I wouldn't ever intentionally go out just to get the chance to use it on someone. Plus I like to know that if someone is after me I have something as back up.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
my car is a weapon..... they'd look upon it and take pity on me...