Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kicker Audio

C

CarlosLopez

MY_95_VS said:
I would just like to say that Kicker make great products... I recently obtained a kicker solo baric subwoofer 12" only, and it makes 750rms... It is powered by a very nice orion 1200rms amp (monobloc of course) and IT HAMMERS!!!
It was originally being powered by a Kicker 600.1 monobloc and hammered then, but I gave it to a mate who was in need of a quality amp to run his 15" Kicker CVR... Very nice indeed!!!

want 2 swap i got 2 JL Adudio subs 12'' in galss box email me [email protected] or 0432-081-513 carlos

P

paulio

i had a kicker comp 12 inch and it went hard untill i decided to change the box it was in and put a hole straight through it with a drill :b: ... i would recommend kicker subs and speakers to anyone who asks.... i have no idea about the amps though

superchargedv6

VRO-00M
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr supercharged
i have kicker 7x10's, kicker 404 amp and a kicker 15in comp vr sub and i have to say that it is the best brand i have ever had and ive had kenwood, pioneer & sony stuff and they dont even come close to kicker for clarity and power. The 15 gives nice deep bass and packs some punch. recomend kicker to anyone.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
yea MTX is one killa brand
kicker and mtx ar 2 very good brands, but i wuldnt start to buy MTX new range of speakers due to the products ar now being made in china and not USA.

if you want some bootrattle i wuld go for soundstream tarantula, but then you hav 2 get a nice amp that can handle it.

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
669926_50_full.jpg

Still pumpin'.. And if your boot rattles or vibrates then you haven't installed em right! You can dampen the vibration on any sub box... Sit the box on a block of foam!!

sidecar44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Grandpa Pack
Kicker are a good brand that should cause you any probs.
Im in the process of doing a full Kicker install atm and love the look of gear.

Cadence would be my next choice mainly due to my brother in law,who works for the distributor..... :yeah:

I get around to posting my stuff up in the "wot stuuf have u got" thread.

SuperchargedV6,nice choice of amp :w00t:
I liked em so much I got 2!!!!

djs7cc

Dylan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Ex Cop
well i work at jb hifi and i dont BS
kicker make really good stuff
so does JL Audio
JL a little bit better but kicker subs are responsive and reliable
amps are good
bit late to reply to this post though
haha

06vzcalais

Reaction score
i am running 2 kicker cvr 12" subs with a us audio 1500watt mono slaving off a sound magus 1500 watt amp absolutely pumps can handle everything i feed it till my factory components distort lol i have the amps running at 100% had to get dynamat boot kit and had my boot latch welded on as i was sick of locktightning the latch. parcel tray is now being fabricated out of fibreglass and will be moulded to the car as i find it hard to stop the factory one rattlin at the moment i have a sock and a face washer jammed between the parcel tray and back window lol