Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kicker Solo Baric 18" & Kicker Equalizer

vrclubbie

Reaction score
veeque92 said:
Pioneer has gone to s*#t in the last five years in my opinion, The bullets are one one of the crappiest subs you can get these days and there top of the range head units you need a degree to set up.
Watch out for the solobaric subs too as they have a tendancy to delaminate on the corners, Think about it, If a sub was meant to be square they all would be.
Sony speakers I agree they have some crap ones but there top of the range head units kick ass. my $600 sony head unit kicked ass over my $3500 kenwood unit i have now and the Competition series sony 12inch sub blows away most cars I know with two 12s in them.
Just be carefull with what you buy, just coz they look good doesn't mean that they are.

have you heard a solobaric lately?

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
I have And I know how hard they pump but I am just saying watch out for them, My mate works for Motorquipe and he reckons that its rediculous the amount that get returned for the speaker foam lifting off on the corners and coming away from the frame.
Btw. If you find a decent monoblock let me know how good it is as my 1200w sony sub needs more power than it currently gets on th 4ch 1000w shared amp I run now