Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kingswood found with original 998Klm's!

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
What's it got to do with the HZ in the OP though? That's what i don't get.

Well he said its not worth 40k full of gold so i showed a pick and said its worth 3.5k and 40k with the gold get it ?. And you insulted me saying its a dirty old xf... fair enough its not the most desireble ford made but hey its a nice rust free ltd mock up that me and dad are building for my ls... So yeah we put lots of work into it and they are 26yrs old i think the xf ghia was the best made model for made. Each to there own...

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
How many handles have you gone through in 3 days?

Looks nice enough, it's ten years too new for my liking though.

none yet but i have about 20 of them :) i know about the age but its 26 so give it abit of time and it will be a classic. Its like driveing a time capsule with the 3 piece pioneer stereo and about 50 lights inside it and the big digital dash

cheers Travis.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
But it is dirty and its old. there is primer on the door and the front bumper is sun burnt.

You need a thicker skin dude.

Last edited:

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats before the polish and before the pinstripe was removed. Wait untill the bars sprayed its going to be mint :D

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
But it is dirty and its old. there is primer on the door and the front bumper is sun burnt.

You need a thinker skin dude.

Its the front that hasnt been polished.. Primer on the door ? you need a eye test...... The front bumper need the black re sprayed 15 min diy the paint mint!

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
This thread has completely changed direction. Mate if you want to talk about your XF then put it in the Project thread, it looks like a nice car and probably would be a good read but don't hijack someone else s thread

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
This thread has completely changed direction. Mate if you want to talk about your XF then put it in the Project thread, it looks like a nice car and probably would be a good read but don't hijack someone else s thread

Thanks mate yeah its on ford forums. I am not hi jacking just showing theres a slight differnce :p

Cheers Travis.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Just gunna say, an XF (although that looks like a ZL failane to me) won't be worth squat, they were pretty much the death of decent ford 8's (until recent)

XD/E can pull in the $$$$ not an XF, nor ZL fairlanes, just another 80's sedan, nothin special.
I think most would probably see it as the camira of the X falcins hahaha

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Thanks mate yeah its on ford forums. I am not hi jacking just showing theres a slight differnce :p

Cheers Travis.

No worries XWGT6

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
none yet but i have about 20 of them :) i know about the age but its 26 so give it abit of time and it will be a classic. Its like driveing a time capsule with the 3 piece pioneer stereo and about 50 lights inside it and the big digital dash

cheers Travis.
Its like driving a huge piece of plastic that slowly dissolves, cracks and falls to pieces right before your eyes.