Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kony 2012

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Amazing video and project. This Kony needs to go. More then worth a donation!

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
i dont care who this kid is, or what its about, im not jumping on the bandwagon.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
beat me to it, i was just about to post this...

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
i dont care who this kid is, or what its about, im not jumping on the bandwagon.

It's not about this one child, how can you not care about the 30 000 which have already been killed? Or the 8 year old girls taken from their families forced to do horrible things? It's about raising awareness to help stop a criminal.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i posted a thread on this on the "other" commodore forum, mods deleted it within 5 mins :-/ wankers

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
It's not about this one child, how can you not care about the 30 000 which have already been killed? Or the 8 year old girls taken from their families forced to do horrible things? It's about raising awareness to help stop a criminal.

How can i not care? because its just another fad everyone is jumping onto, and like most other fads, will probably be completely forgotten about in a couple of months time. Its been plastered all over facebook within hours, and its just annoying as fk really.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
How can i not care? because its just another fad everyone is jumping onto, and like most other fads, will probably be completely forgotten about in a couple of months time. Its been plastered all over facebook within hours, and its just annoying as fk really.

Don't you see the reason behind it? It's not like it's viral marketing by Coca-Cola to promote a new drink, it's a real situation. You're right, it is a bandwagon, as is all viral marketing this was intended from the start - mass awareness in a short amount of time. How can you feel no compassion toward the people being harmed by the situation?

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Don't you see the reason behind it? It's not like it's viral marketing by Coca-Cola to promote a new drink, it's a real situation. You're right, it is a bandwagon, as is all viral marketing this was intended from the start - mass awareness in a short amount of time. How can you feel no compassion toward the people being harmed by the situation?

No I dont see the reason behind it, and im not going to look into it.

Number of fvcks given = 0

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
No I dont see the reason behind it, and im not going to look into it.

Number of fvcks given = 0

What if it were 30 000 Australian children who had been forced to fight as soldiers and then killed? Would you 'give a fvck' then?