Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lack of head room on VZ

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Im 6'4 also

And have no problem with any of the commodores that come into work

VN - VE

I think his seat must be broken

tallvy2berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Berlina hail damaged
i drive a VY and I'm damn close to 7ft with the seat all the way back front tilted up on the electric seat. I know a ex Wildcat that is 7"1 and he drives a VZ so my uneducated guess is as afore mentioned that it is vehicle specific

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
The seat switch in our car is fail state. It will only tilt forward or back but not down - it's stuck at full up.

Attachments

• VZ Seat Adjustment.JPG
    VZ Seat Adjustment.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 120

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
It does have the electric height adjustment. Going to get the tape measure out one day when it is parked alongside my VX Calais and see what the difference is.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Got a VY, Im 6'4 and have no issues at all, does the seat go up and down ? maybe its stuck fully up

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
One of my friends has just bought a VZ exec and is complaining about lack of head room in it. The seat is as low as it will go and his head is still almost touching the roof. Also when he gets in the car he has to be careful not to hit the back of his head on the roof. His brother tried to get in his car and had the same problem, but can fit in a VT with no problems. I hit my head trying to get in it but dont have a problem with my VX. Is the roof lower on the VZ or is there a problem with his seat not going down low enough.
Is that your friend pictured in your avatar? If it is I think I see the problem.

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
Is that your friend pictured in your avatar? If it is I think I see the problem.
also noticed where tree cutter is from, apparentlly the the head thing is a well known local medical condition often found in logging communities.