Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Larundel Pyschiatric Hospital (Bundoora)

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
Haunted joints in victoria

Hey all,

Larundel Pysch Hospital has been abandoned since the 1990's early! It was built and open in 1902.. bla bla bla lol

Im going there again this weekend! freaky **** happens there like doors close ghosts, babies crying, music box plays at 12am for like a minute or 30seconds.....

The place is ***ed up check out the pics in google search "LARUNDEL PYSCHIATRIC HOSPITAL" its ***d up!

Questiosn has anyone been there and if so what was your experience and do you have any pictures????

Location: Off plenty road in bundoora next door to the LaTrobe Uni or across from smorgys thru the bushes near the bus stop on the main road, this place is ***d up and fun cus kids are there everynight trying to get a freak and go into the joint without security chasing then and my oath its funny as *** going ther!

GUYS GET BACK TO ME

Last edited:

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
mate ive had plenty of buddies go there wen we were younger but allways got chased off by secuirity. but yeah i have heard sum whakd stuff from people who have gotten in there but im not sure if just all in there head coz there expecting somthing to happen

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Some ghost hunting people went to Mount Gambiers old hostpital (I think it maybe knocked down now) that was one SCARY building, I never used to even like driving past it. It allways just had bad vibes

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Larundels not that good, Greenvale is what you want!

But I'll be in bundoora some stage tonight, So I might have to set something up for ya at Larundel ^_^ Some boom boom pow!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i'd love to get into one of these places for a tripped out night shoot with models...would be insane.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hessian Bag and a meat saw you rekcon Hozy, maybe I've seen one too many dodgy Japanese movies on SBS

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I'm thinking some little KNO3 + Sugar trip mines lmfao

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I was reading about these places on CT a while ago. The photos that were posted up (even just day shots) creeped the hell out of me, but I couldnt look away. Ended up going over every page of that thread and read every post about peoples stories and experiences. It sent shivers down my spine and it diddnt help that it was late at night and I was home alone :p.

Thorny32

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
the place is pretty ***d u should try going to greenvale cemetery