Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Let me hear you moan...

mistaken

... pimpin it VT stylez
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT

WinterVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
a decent 2.5" system would do the trick. Heard a few good 6's around my area last few weeks. Some drone too much tho trying to acchieve the V8 sound,
but 6's can sound great when done right. This is the 1st thing to be done to my car in a few weeks hopefully :)

Would be good to hear from someone whos got a nice sounding z0rst on their 6 tho, and what they did for it come up right.

bennzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX II Berlina GenIII V8 5.7
my old car that i use to have and did up with an exhaust system i didnt have the new extractors that i put on and cat, but it sure did sound like an 8 even a guy thought that it sounded like an hour then i put extractors and cat on it sure did sound like an 8 especially at idle, but since now i got a commodore gen3 5.7 just need to put a 2.5inch on the back and that surely will turn into an 8 sounding machine. last car i had and still got was a 95 ford fairmont ghia straight 6 with the ticky motor in it. just bought a vx berlina series 2 5.7L which last weekend i found out it has the hsv full exhaust system on it but that will be all going