Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lexmark 300 Indy

Holden_Chickie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Who's going??

Who's every been? and what do I expect to go on there??

I just got a 4 days pass and am just curious as to the going on there

BTW go the HOLDEN!!

Rhino Racing

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn/vp Speedway Street Sedan
I went a couple of years ago........... awesome time man.
Expect to have a whole heap of fun .........with a bunch of total strangers..... :drink: ...people were really friendly.. word of advice. sort out your accomodation now!!!!! you will not get anything trackside for this..... they are all prebooked sometimes years in advance.
Accomodatrion prices can go up something like 1000% for the week. :ranting:
Managed to meet up with a couple of blokes who had a whole floor on the track.. they let me stay with them....... :yeah: .... wow what a weekend. :p
It was amazing to be able to stand on the balcony and see the cars racin past then look at the telly and go.. hey!!!! Thats us!!!!! :whistling
Not being rude but , dont be suprised if you see a fair bit of boob and bum there either........... :king: .......... seems to bring out the exhibitionist in everyone!
For the guys it is very easy on the eyes. :air:
The v8 supercars were unreal and so were the f1 cars.... but for me nothing beat the sheer competitiveness that the v8 brute utes had.... talk about smash and bash racing tho.............
I am sure you will have a great time................ enjoy. :yeah:
Catchya!

P.S. Take some earplugs!!!! You will need them!!!

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
I went up last year and am going for the 4 days this year. hmmmm...what can you expect: boobs (sorry gals), V8's, F1's and 3's (think so?) and an enormous amount of off track entertainment. Last year there was also like this drifty burnout thing on before the races that was alright. Yeh its soo good... celebrating my 17th on the saturday night :w00t: Yeh gonna be good

MYVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 SS M6
Sorry guys there are NO F1's at Indy. they are Indy cars...they are cool but the best bit is the flesh show, head to shooters on the Friday and Saturday nights its NUTS. Take a camera and if possible some binnoculars. Forget the racing but is all about the women.....

itchy pits

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: take a pair of binoculars or something else that will alow u to zooooooom in .....youll be suprised at what u can see on all those balconys :thumbsup:

bongs...beers and booty

youll see victor bray. F1 11's, the army do a demo thingy, plenty of burnouts and the best opsition in my opinion is about 50m after the first chicane or along the beach where the back chicane is victor normally smokes his top fuler up there pretty good....

ill be there :D

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
I'm going to Indy for me 16th. I'm gonna have a very hard time staying with a family friend that drives a C4 Corvette and a 1960 Cadillac Fleetwood Convertible... hehehehehehehe...

X

xf commybasher

lol i went in 1998 when i was just 11, u can imagine what impression bare tits and ass has on a young boy..................a bloody good one :thumbsup:

Holden_Chickie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
i can't wait 8 more days to go :)

Nick Skitz is playing at the platium indy weekend so its gonna be really cool :w00t:

Holden_Chickie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Im leaving for the indy tomorrow YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! the day has come

S

sparkles_vp

CONGRATS TO JANA PETERSON WHO WON MISS INDY SHES A TOWNSVILLE GIRL!!!!

not to shabby either, lol