Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Licence Plate?

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
Hey Guys,

It's now confirmed, I pickup my Hazard Yellow SSV sedan on Wednesday! Cannot wait.

I'm going to be getting personal plates, just wanted to know which one you blokes reckon would look the best with Hazard. I'm thinking the premium black plates with the silver text would look quite good.

Thoughts?

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Nice as mate, the colour is great, I myself reckon the premium black with silver or white txt is the go. Ive currently just got the black on white standard ones but thinking of going that way to,

cheers

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Sounds like a great car and may I say I hate everyone that has a hazard colored car because I don't have one!!!!!:cry:
As for the plates I'm not a huge fan of them but I do like slim lines but if you have to then I guess black and silver is the one I'd go for, good luck with your new car dude.

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
what about yellow and black? please dont kill me!!

I LIKE COMMODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08.5 SV6
Silver on black would look great, however the black on white slimline ones(normal ones) would also look nice. Why not photo-shop some pics and have a look?