Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Limo tint for sv6 wagon? Y/n

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
my utes darkest legal on sides and 20% on the back...20% is pretty good at night, it takes the glare out of the headlights but you can still see that a cars there haha...and still looks pretty nice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTSWAGON MY10 SIDI
Very interesting, im definatly only going for the rear of the car, the two front passenger windows will be darkest legal and the rest im still trying to decide, my car is black so even the darkest legal would look good.
going to have to think long and hard about this one lol
cheers

B3nj

they see me trollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE Omega
My votes for darkest legal, got it on mine, if you want to compare go to the show off your ride section most ppl will say what tint they've got in the description.

CJY92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I have 10% tint, during the day I sometimes have to switch to the digital speedo cause I struggle to see the needles when the lights aren't on, however it's really good with glare and driving in afternoon sun, people also struggle to see me in the car.
At night you have to double check everything cause its pretty limited vision, and I never have to worry about the headlights in my mirrors from cars behind me.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/172813-ignition-orange-sv6-svsikz.html