Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Liquid LPG injection

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Not so!

I regard the Omegas system quite highly. It might be a simple case of the fact that the Ecotec V6s are rare candidates for SVI.

Regards,
Dave

Not the case at all, the guy doing the tuning says they do them all the time n/a and s/c but he said it looks like the problem could be that mine is 1999 model vs and that it has a weird program.
He replaced the l/h o2 sensor becaues it was giving dodgey readings but seems to have helped but not cured it, he says they want to put it on a dyno to solve it once and for all.
So i'll see what happins!:bow:

poweredbycng

Reaction score
Not the case at all, the guy doing the tuning says they do them all the time n/a and s/c but he said it looks like the problem could be that mine is 1999 model vs and that it has a weird program.
He replaced the l/h o2 sensor becaues it was giving dodgey readings but seems to have helped but not cured it, he says they want to put it on a dyno to solve it once and for all.
So i'll see what happins!:bow:

It's good to know that they are willing and keen to sort things out for you. Once things are sorted, the injected systems are far superior to any mixer-based system.

Regards,
Dave

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
It's good to know that they are willing and keen to sort things out for you. Once things are sorted, the injected systems are far superior to any mixer-based system.

Regards,
Dave

Totally agree but i wish they'd hurry up and fix it so i could use my car on gas yesterday it stalled when i overtook a car so as of now it's running on petrol and no gas, and for the rest of the time i've got the car it will always be in the back of my mind if i hear or feel the car act strange.
But hopefully they fix her quick smart, later.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 months on and $800 bucks out of pocket!!!!!

LPGAS1 Lilydale stung me for $800 bucks labour:cry: over 5 days to diagnose and replace 1 X O2 sensor and tell me that 2 X O2 sensors had bad earths!:bang:
They called me 3 times to tell me the car was ready so i had to drive to Lilydale from Geelong (180klm round trip each time):hit: as it was the only LPGAS1 that had a dyno (they wanted me there at 8:30 in the morning) and then when i got their and test drove the car each time it had the same problems then the second time they had me wait for 6 hours then told me that i wouldn't be getting my car back that day.
Finally done and i never have to see another LPGAS1 store again!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WARRENTY I'M GETTING SOMEONE IN GEELONG TO TAKE OVER THE MAINTAINACE AS I GOT RIPPED BIG TIME!!!!!!:ranting: