Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[locala] vp calais, vs caprice interior, ve senator front seats, soon to be turbo!!!!

92 VP CALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Calais
Saw your car again last night down in Lilydale, I love your rims and white walls!

92 VP CALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Calais
No worries, if you wanna sell them, let me know ;)

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
will do mate.

so i pick up twin turbo manifolds, dump pipes, cooler piping and an exhaust to suit on thursday. my plan is to rebuild the buick 6 with one of those acl rebuild kits with decomp pistons, a cam to suit boost, cometic gaskets, msd ignition, 42lb injectors, 1.9 rockers, 2mm longer pushrods, reground crank, light post and polish on the heads etc. i dont wanna go spastic just reliable for daily duties. my question is will twin t28 turbos internally gated be ok on the 6? anything else you guys would suggest would be ace. im also gonna be putting in a t5 with a heavy duty exedy clutch, if that helps at all
cheers

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok so scrap the above post i just bought some single front mount manifolds. fitted them today with my gt3582 turbo and some of the fittings today to my rebuilder engine fits great, plenty of room spare i only had to remove the a/c comp. which is fine i dont plan on using it much anyway. pics below.

http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l579/lowvpcal/

Last edited:

vc81

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
where did u get the mani's from mate?

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
a guy on this forum was selling them picked them up for $300. i just have to get a dump pipe, intercooler piping, and a few other bits and pieces made and ill be ready to boost

dropout

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH HSV Grange 250 LS1
hey bud sorry i forgot my password or login so i started a new username tonight. there was only a few updates after this but only in regards to loss of license and then for sale now sold.
i still have a few pieces i bought but never installed as well as bodykit pieces etc. feel free to ask me any questions about it or what i had done to it.