Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LOL VE Clubby kit to suit vt vx

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'll go against the grain, and say i like it.

No i wont buy one, but it hasn't made me throw up in my mouth like some kits

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
the front looks disproportionate to the rest of the car, looks shocking

9" exhaust cut outs...

Looks like something out of need for speed underground

feg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S S/C
Like wtf are they thinking. The VT did rounded edges very well. The VE is a different look altogether. Square, and angular. The rounded bonnet and boot tailights and everything on the top just makes the bottom look stupid. Who in there right mind would put this on a perfectly good well designed car? For me even the vy and vz transition was odd but, at least it was done in stages and done well. I'm just in shock that someone not only made this thing but went through with fitting it and then putting pictures ont he internet, let alone they are trying to sell it! wtf

Oh and I love that excel kit, makes me want to race out and sell my car and buy an excel to do up, what they only go 30kms an hour okay maybe not...

Last edited:

knowledge_is_power

Quest for Cognition
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII V6 A4
This is the part I don't understand. They could make a nice product. Instead of taking a body kit and trying to make it fit, why dont they take the elements and design ques to make a unique kit that looks like the VE but suited to the VT/VX shape.

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
Thats true about integrating the VE kit to the VT shape they should have changed it round a bit more.
IMHO, the VE Shape is UGLY! Holden got it mega wrong! Only the Clubsport / Senator shape looks good :)

Cheers,
VT97Calais

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
well i dont mind it at all well the front. the sides & back look a bit weird but u no the more i look at it the less i like it ha ha ha if it didnt have the driving lights in there it would look better or at least make them a bit smaller