Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for 2000 VS SS Limited Edition 300 Ute Owners

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hi all,

I am posting here today to hopefully find someone that owns a 2000 Model VS SS 5ltr Auto Ute. I am after someone that has managed to fit Extractors to one of these utes. The reason I am posting once again Is that I am still not happy with the previous solutions offered.

I am after anyone that owns a Factory 2000 Model VS SS 5ltr (VT Block) Ute fitted with a Full Circle Auto Bellhousing (Accompanied with a VT Gearbox) , Knock Sensor and ABS.

Pacemaker have informed me that none of their current Extractor range will fit this model. I am wondering how much work was required, what Part No Extractors were used and was an uneven sound apparent after the extractors were bent?

This ute is known to be one of the 300 Last Run SS Utes and unfornatuely information about these utes are abit skewed.

Thanks,

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hi,

thanks for the speedy reply. Unfornatuely the PH5000D's will not fit due to the Extra space taken by the VT Full Circle Bellhousing leaving less space for the extractors and the powersteering. Also 2 Pacemaker Reps Informed me that PH5000D's do not acccomodate for the Installation of the VT Running Gear in the Series 3 Limited SS Utes.

So those are a no go.

But thanks for the reply

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Yeah mate, they should be the same as any 99 + (?) series III 5 litre ute, dunno why there site says they fit if they don't :p There are other header brands out there.

Last edited:

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Yes thats what I would have thought. But for some reason this ute got the Complete VT Look, VT Mags, Engine, Box and Paint. The normal Series 3 Vs Utes from 98 to 99 use the normal Vs Auto Box, but this ute definately has the VT Full Circle Bellhousing. Have tried Genie Headers, Wildcat and Pacemaker and still no luck.

bandidoben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs wagon
ever thought to just get custom? seeing as the amount of money you must have spent putting 3 sets of headers on you couldve made some by now

lordaus92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Hi sorry for the confusion.

I haven't actually tried fitting them, I have just been informed by numerious exhaust shops and Regional Reps that these brands will not cater for this ute.

The route of custom made sounds good, but unfornatuely money is an issue at this stage.

Sorry for an confusion bandidoben