Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for rear indicator fuse.

Nix_Jame

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VR
Hi everyone. I know this is super basic but I have been looking in various fuse boxes around the car to replace the right side rear indicator fuse. Can't work it out, can someone please point me in the right direction?

1996 VS.
appreciated.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I don't think the rear indicators have there own fuse but would be part of another lighting circuit. Fairly sure the fuse will be under the dash.

Nix_Jame

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VR
I don't think the rear indicators have there own fuse but would be part of another lighting circuit. Fairly sure the fuse will be under the dash.
True, doing some research and its sounding a little more complicated than i thought it would be. I know some models are wired though the hazard lights..

Nix_Jame

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VR
I suppose it would be easy enough to just check every single fuse to at least rule it out.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Try fuse 14 under the dash. I think it's a 15amp fuse.

David Morgan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VL 5.0 Limited Edition Opera house
Hey how are you going with that fuse blowing, just wondering if you have a towbar fitted to the vehicle if so..the problem might be the trailer plug is shorting out within the plug or where the wiring harness has been connected to most of the time installers use them bridging clips which are useless and also check all earth straps to the body
Hope this helps