Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

looking for someone who know a fair but about raditors

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais 1999
hey all i am just looking for some in brisbane or sun shine coast too look over my raiditor it seem to have a slow leak from the passenger side but for the life of me i can not find where its not over heating i top it up once a week just to be sure tho. and if i do need a new one whats a good price for one??

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Go to a mechanic and get a pressure test done. Will take all of 2 minutes!

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
I am not an expert but did replace my radiator a few weeks ago off ebay $120 delivered to my home. Done several thousand Ks so far and no problems. 12 months warranty included. VTs have a bad name for plastic end tanks splitting and it is cheaper to replace than to repair

DK-VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 Commodore VX Acclaim
hey all i am just looking for some in brisbane or sun shine coast too look over my raiditor it seem to have a slow leak from the passenger side but for the life of me i can not find where its not over heating i top it up once a week just to be sure tho. and if i do need a new one whats a good price for one??

I had the same drama, turned out my radiator was busted and it began leaking coolant & water.
What color is your water? if you notice a red tinge to it (using green coolant), it may be because your radiator has too much rust (what happened to me), so I just got it replaced and it's been perfect since.

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
recommend "airrad" radiators at wooloongabba brisbane city just south of bridge from city
they do a cheap job and very good qaulity work (and its not me but my customers taht say that)

Airrad Cooling Services
94 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102

Brisbane Inner South, Inner City Brisbane

banga

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina series 1
if its leaking out the passenger side and you cant see any stain on the tank or radiator , it may be a faulty radiator cap letting all the coolant out into the bottle which would then over flow, , go to the place i pmed you about and they will test it for you gratis