Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LS1 injectors

baza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss 2003 auto sedan
have recently seen new injectors on ebay , for commodore vn up to vz including v8 . i think they are a generic brand , but have a part number 0280 155 777 , and are a 4 hole spray pattern . the site has good feedback . just need to know if the injectors would be ok in my vy ss which is stock apart from catback 2 1/2 " exhaust and k+n air filter. i will be grateful for any advice , thanks.

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab

baza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss 2003 auto sedan
When i type that part# into google its brings up bosch v6 injectors. Bosch Fuel Injectors Suit Holden Commodore VT VX VY V6 205cc 0280 155 777 | eBay
Also why do you want to change the injectors?

car is 12 years plus old probably can need injectors cleaned or replaced . car starts fine but lately has been a bit sluggish on xcellaration , and idles a bit uneven . have replaced spark plugs and leads , fuel filter , cleaned throttlebody + idle motor (iac) , cleaned MAF . system check is ok on dash display when starting engine. am wondering if bad 02 sensors may be causeing loss of response. thanks for your reply.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
injectors are probably fine unless the cars on LPG then the o-rings might be cracked.

I'd say change the coil packs and o2 sensors if the cars running a bit iffy and you've already done the above.

besides ebay injectors tend to be **** because all the cheap ones are chinese copies and the quality is ****.

baza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss 2003 auto sedan
injectors are probably fine unless the cars on LPG then the o-rings might be cracked.

I'd say change the coil packs and o2 sensors if the cars running a bit iffy and you've already done the above.

besides ebay injectors tend to be **** because all the cheap ones are chinese copies and the quality is ****.

thanks Dirbatua the car is petrol only ,98 or 95 premium only . think i will replace the 02 sensors ,and i agree with you the cheap injectors are probably chinese copies .