Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ls1 Manifold

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
id get a ls2 manifold, it wud be better...or even get a fast 92mm manifold :p lol but they are pretty much straight swap over i wud think

fast manifolds arent worth the money
id go the LS6 manifold over the fast one... better bang for ya buck

OLS108

MR Helpful
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stockish VX Berlina
yeah, you can pick up the LS6 with rails and injectors for a decent price, its worth around 5-10rwkw

If your changing injectors make sure you get your tuner to update your injector flow rates.
i am about to do the swap for someone in the next few weeks, let us know if you want a DIY on it.

Dave

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
so would my vyss have the ls6 manifold from factory or is it just the ls1 manifold like the vt's? first iv heard of it.

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L GT35 4runner/VK calais
so would my vyss have the ls6 manifold from factory or is it just the ls1 manifold like the vt's? first iv heard of it.

VX S1 on had LS6 manifold
only VT S2 had the LS1 manifold

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey guys i have a chance to pick up a manifold from a vx ls1. now will this be the ls6 manifold? as ive herd this is a decent upgrade. and is there any real way to tell? oh also is it just a straight swap or do i need other stuff? cheers

one on the right is LS6
IMAGE009.jpg

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
id get a ls2 manifold, it wud be better...or even get a fast 92mm manifold :p lol but they are pretty much straight swap over i wud think
from what I have heard there is no gain going the 90mm LS2 manifold same have even gone backwards