Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mace HOLDEN PERFORMANCE MEMCAL TO SUIT VT V6/V8 AUTO - MANUAL

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
how much are theses tunes?

i have a vt andvs

vt is stock vs has slight mods (exhaust, plenum spacer, CAI, corvette servo and extractors)

cheers

MACE

Reaction score

VSCristian

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 VP Commodore Executive V8 A4
My VS (running a MACE memcal) seems to pull a bit harder on E10 than she does on 91... a few mates, and the missus reckon so too... are we all imagining things?

VSCristian

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 VP Commodore Executive V8 A4
sweet..... pulls harder on cheaper fuel, fuel economy is about the same... good work guys!

patto_505

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
sorry to thread dig but i have a vx spack manual and cant decide wether to get your memcal or your plenum spacer the only mod i have is a 2.5 from the cat, i am planning extractors and your spacer or memcal down the track i just cant decide which one first, whats your recomendation?

MACE

Reaction score
sorry to thread dig but i have a vx spack manual and cant decide wether to get your memcal or your plenum spacer the only mod i have is a 2.5 from the cat, i am planning extractors and your spacer or memcal down the track i just cant decide which one first, whats your recomendation?

The choice is easy then, as we don't have a memcal to suit your VX at the moment, as the memcal as such is soldered on the board it's self. If your on a budget I would start off with a manifold insulator first, I wouldn't worry about the extrators to be honest at the moment.

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Steve

SKNOT9

All hope is gone
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS series II Acclaim
do your memcals work on a changeover basis? do we get a small refund if we return our original memcal to you?