Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Magic booster to improve fuel consomption??? does it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zai

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive serie 1 1990 VN V6 3,8i 340 000 km
Anyway, that 's not the question there. For this "magic booster" I should perhap's post on the general forum and not only there and ask people who have knowledges about battery, alternator and electricity. An engineer could know the answer.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Anyway, that 's not the question there. For this "magic booster" I should perhap's post on the general forum and not only there and ask people who have knowledges about battery, alternator and electricity. An engineer could know the answer.

save your time, it will be deleted. like this thread

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Im keen to try the Fuel preheater.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
It is made with 100% japanese best grade electronic parts (It is designed like a big electronic part)

Really they build electronic parts to look like electronic parts. Modern technology at its finest.

This unit suits for all cars and motorbikes with a battery of 6-12 volt. (Gasoline, LPG, diesel)

My battery sits on 12.4V, and has 14.4V when car is running. WHAT WILL I DO DAMMIT!

So it connects the positive and negative of your battery, LOL I can see that going bad. I once had my spanner touch both terminals at once, and my hand can attest to that generating a lot of electricity.

Vlad01

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP vacationer, 95 VR II exec, 92 VP S Pack
Im keen to try the Fuel preheater.

Yeah me too. I know this should have some effect on combustion as this is a thing based on the old carby days.
lol remember when you would pump the carby while the engine was hot while off and looking down the carb. I remember hearing the fuel boil away and turn into pure fog. so I am guessing fuel coming out of the injectors at 90oC
would atomize pretty much instantly as appose to a mere 25oC or so. A custom tune maybe need to maximize the benefits as fuel becomes less dense from expansion due to heat.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
I didn't do it because I don't have tools and time to do it. And alone it's not so easy!!
And it works fne on little/simple engine but on a V6 fuel injected, I don't now.
It's still a prottotype.

Dailymotion - Voiture

This is a top french TV news program. A mayor from a little town has installed this system on the council's car to use less petrol and produce less polution.

I have plenty like these one if you want!

you've just linked me to a french video that i can't understand that shows the completed system. a completed system does not mean it works. anyone can say anything by spewing a bit of guff that other people don't understand and get it on tv, they showed no evidence at all that it actually worked (except for 2 rags, one dirty, one clean. that's not evidence). how about you link me to some hard scientific evidence from a reputable source that proves that it works? you can't, because the only 'scientific' evidence proving it works was conducted by the creators of the product.

if it worked, everyone would be talking about it, and everyone would have one. but not one single person on any of the car forums i am on has this system. if i could save as much fuel as they say the system does, i would be making the time and getting the tools to put it into my car, and i'm sure other people would too.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I reckon this thing will work just as well as removing the cat off my zorst - Is louder and feels faster so therefore it is :D

Reaper

zai

Reaction score
Members Ride
"it worked, everyone would be talking about it, and everyone would have one. but not one single person on any of the car forums i am on has this system. if i could save as much fuel as they say the system does, i would be making the time and getting the tools to put it into my car, and i'm sure other people would too"

up to you mate, this topic is about this "magic booster" not about the systen I just showed you for your interest!!!

The pantone sytem is a fuel pre heater! You don't use water as propellant

If you are a bit curious, you will find plenty of website and people with this system in their car but like I said it's still a prototype that works fine for little engine without EFI. You"re just one more sheep that believe the gvt, the car's manufacturers and the oil producer. Do you think these people are happy to see your vehicule can work better with FREE water that means less tax for the gvt, less money for the manufacturers (no more cat in your car!! for example), and even worse for the oil producter.

To finish, the pb in France is your are not insured if you have this system in your car!!!! And that's a BIG PROBLEM!!! Imagine you have an accident where your are not responsible. If someone died you will pay until the rest of your life!!

Other example, cars working with frying oil!! this one is quite famous too. And same pb you are not allowed to drive with this fuel otherwise police can arrest you and give you a big fine!

Now if you have some scientific knowledges about my topic you are welcome.

++

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
"it worked, everyone would be talking about it, and everyone would have one. but not one single person on any of the car forums i am on has this system. if i could save as much fuel as they say the system does, i would be making the time and getting the tools to put it into my car, and i'm sure other people would too"

up to you mate, this topic is about this "magic booster" not about the systen I just showed you for your interest!!!

The pantone sytem is a fuel pre heater! You don't use water as propellant

If you are a bit curious, you will find plenty of website and people with this system in their car but like I said it's still a prototype that works fine for little engine without EFI. You"re just one more sheep that believe the gvt, the car's manufacturers and the oil producer. Do you think these people are happy to see your vehicule can work better with FREE water that means less tax for the gvt, less money for the manufacturers (no more cat in your car!! for example), and even worse for the oil producter.

To finish, the pb in France is your are not insured if you have this system in your car!!!! And that's a BIG PROBLEM!!! Imagine you have an accident where your are not responsible. If someone died you will pay until the rest of your life!!

Other example, cars working with frying oil!! this one is quite famous too. And same pb you are not allowed to drive with this fuel otherwise police can arrest you and give you a big fine!

Now if you have some scientific knowledges about my topic you are welcome.

++
Are you interested in our opinions, or just spurting more sales pitch crap back at us?

zai

Reaction score
Members Ride
so what's your "scientific" opiinion on this "magic booster" if you have one? that's the topic!

I am not sutpid and I know it's certainly a booby trap like plenty other one but as I don't have any knowledge I ask people who can give me some GOOD answers and not reasonning that I have myself THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.