Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Marco Simoncelli killed at Sepang

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
‎"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Look how useless the paramedic's are in this footage (found on another site). THEY DROPPED SIMONCELLI AND THE CROWD LAUGHS, truly appalling.

Last edited by a moderator:

walkahz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Wagon
End of the day with a hit like that i dont think there was much that anyone could have done to save him...... but that footage sickens me. I couldnt believe how the crowd were booing when the race was called off as well absolutely disgusting.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
End of the day with a hit like that i dont think there was much that anyone could have done to save him...... but that footage sickens me. I couldnt believe how the crowd were booing when the race was called off as well absolutely disgusting.

He was pronounced dead something like 51? minutes after the crash. Considering they were administering CPR for 45 minutes before giving up, it was either instant death or damn close to it. His chance of survival was over before he stopped sliding :(

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
He was pronounced dead something like 51? minutes after the crash. Considering they were administering CPR for 45 minutes before giving up, it was either instant death or damn close to it. His chance of survival was over before he stopped sliding :(

I agree. I think he was out as soon as he received the hit to the head. Hopefully he didn't suffer.

If only he had of let go when he first lowsided...

actfst

Reaction score
Members Ride
00 Gen3 VT SS (MR SS)
it is very appaling to see and hear the crowd laugh doubt they would have laughed if it was a malaysian rider god people dont have respect these days, there would alot of if only's like if they stopped racing after the rider crashed in moto2 with 2 laps to go which was a bad crash aswell but not life threatning, but i dont think the result would be much different if marco let go collin and rossi were already right behind him and with the pace they were going they would of still colided with marco :(