Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Massive sale at dick smith april 2nd!!!

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Same hear.. I'm in chirnside dick smith and no sale at all

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
thats because you missed it! i was at chadstone everything was gone by 10am the store opened at 9

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I think dick does should be dick doesn't!. I think needs to call the hot line for dick problems:p.

I ended up leaving this 3 box sale and going over to eb games, picked up some great deals over there for $19. Still cheese i missed the xbox was looking forward to getting one, even the 4gb version didn't care.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
It's all bullshit apparently I went there and found #### all.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
its not bs! i was there i saw it i got 3 $80 games for $20 total. if you weren't there before open you missed out

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I think dick does should be dick doesn't!. I think needs to call the hot line for dick problems:p.

I ended up leaving this 3 box sale and going over to eb games, picked up some great deals over there for $19. Still cheese i missed the xbox was looking forward to getting one, even the 4gb version didn't care.

EB aren't good value, anything you find at EB you can find about 10-20% cheaper in JB hi-fi.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
EB aren't good value, anything you find at EB you can find about 10-20% cheaper in JB hi-fi.
I just can't stand my JB as they offered me sub quality tablets that appeared to have serious issues with them. Went to Good guys and found them to be perfect. I don't know what's with JB and quality at times but i was disappointed. In the past i've bought games from them similar in price buy 1 get 1 free... Anyways, i got Assians creed and far cry for $19. But i really wanted an Xbox:( :bomb:.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I just can't stand my JB as they offered me sub quality tablets that appeared to have serous issues with them. Went to Good guys and found them to be perfect. I don't know what's with JB and quality at times but i was disappointed. In the past i've bought games from them similar in price buy 1 get 1 free... Anyways, i got Assians creed and far cry for $19. But i really wanted an Xbox:( :bomb:.

Xbox's aren't all that expensive any more, there's always plenty of them up on tradingpost and local newspapers. Even brand new ones are reasonably priced now days.
Games are always cheaper at JB aswell...you find new releases there for like $79 and then go have a look at EB and they"re $110-$120.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Xbox's aren't all that expensive any more, there's always plenty of them up on tradingpost and local newspapers. Even brand new ones are reasonably priced now days.
Games are always cheaper at JB aswell...you find new releases there for like $79 and then go have a look at EB and they"re $110-$120.
Yes a guy was there picking up a new release game and i over heard the price $105 :eek:.

On the Xbox, i'm just a cheap arse looking for a deal and a half:D. I should have bought my nephews PS3 and Xbox when they sold them for $100 each.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Yes a guy was there picking up a new release game and i over heard the price $105 :eek:.

On the Xbox, i'm just a cheap arse looking for a deal and a half:D. I should have bought my nephews PS3 and Xbox when they sold them for $100 each.

If you end up getting one try to get one with a HD bigger than 20 gig, I have a 20 gig that I"ve had for like 4 years, considering getting a bigger HD because you can upload games onto your hard-drive from the disk, then it plays them off the hard-drive...so no loud whirring and spinning disc (still needs to be in the console). My HD is full...get a download here n there n it fills up pretty fast...got a couple gig of music on it aswell.