Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

melb metro police.

Exidor

I come in peace.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Used Martian spacecraft
If true, get legal advice.
Sounds like the Police are clutching at pixilated straws.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i got given this info yesterday, as iw as seking some legal advice for some car related stuff.
another member passed it onto me, maybe you could use it too?

Carrington and Carington, they are third party recovery lawyers, they take their cut from the other party when they get your money.... ring them and see if they can help you.

www.carringtoncarrington.com.au

03 9326 2552, they're in Essendon but you can deal with them purely over the phone.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
There is a coles in Mentone? Awesome! Im sick of Safeway, never have mince beef.

In other news, there was a sideswiping at mentone safeway last night. Could this be related?

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Was it even a cop on the phone ??? dont be so easily fooled just coz they say they are a cop , ask for their station number and badge number then you ring them back , look up the number for the said police station and ask for the member in question .
They cant say no to showing you the footage , and yes they should look at the cars in question for matching damage you could be getting scammed by the other driver who is misleading the police aswell .