Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mod help

Chris92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
lol at you seriously, i want nothing to do with massive engine performances. if you can read most of the mods that i have been looking at doing do hardly anything to the car,
didn't no suspension and brakes were trying to beat the system? but your the boss i spose.
if i wanted to beat the system i wouldn't waste my time getting petty little mods i would try hide bigger mods, but thanks for your generation imput

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Why try and 'beat the system'. It's beacuse of idiots doing stupid things to and with their vehicles that the authorities continue to change, strengthen, introduce new rules and regulations regarding inexperienced drivers (P platers) so that in time it's likely that the minnimum age for a Learners, P's and full will be increased. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see full licence age set to 20 yrs before long. Too many young drivers doing and acting 'the fool', terrorising neighbourhoods, increasing risks for other drivers and road users etc etc. Grow up children and act with some degree of responsibility.

mate he is doing a 2 hole mod and maybe a catback exhuast which is like nothing, get a life seriously

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
Why try and 'beat the system'. It's beacuse of idiots doing stupid things to and with their vehicles that the authorities continue to change, strengthen, introduce new rules and regulations regarding inexperienced drivers (P platers) so that in time it's likely that the minnimum age for a Learners, P's and full will be increased. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see full licence age set to 20 yrs before long. Too many young drivers doing and acting 'the fool', terrorising neighbourhoods, increasing risks for other drivers and road users etc etc. Grow up children and act with some degree of responsibility.

Oh Boo Hoo. It's not the car, it's the driver, you can still kill a family with a standard corolla, whats to say a modded commodore is sure to cause damage? It's people like you that over react when a pair of tyres come loose on the road and the driver just happens to be a P plater. Anyone is a threat on the road, not just P platers.

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
HERE HERE i see that **** everyday and 9/10 cars that cause accidents are the stock standard **** boxes that only see the inside of a mechanics garage when its due for rego. he asked for advice mate not a lecture

kj0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman Cross 6
Try a shift kit, and get a higher ratio in diff gears.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
im on my p's too mate. so far ive done mace cold air intake, dyno tune, 2.5" walker catback exhaust, hi flow cat converters and pacemaker extractors n i get pulled over all the time cause my car stands out alot but when they threaten me for defects i say u get hiway patrol out here so they can laugh at you cause nothings defectable. n they go mate.

Slipper

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6 A5
henrytad just wondering if you have noticed much of a performance difference with your exhaust system and dyno tune, considering getting smoething similar on my vz sv6

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
HUGE DIFFERENCE! massive takeoff difference from red lights and everyone looks at me going whats under the hood! im not sure if there defectable but to be honest im not concerned. i drive at night with red undercar neons on and they dont say anything because they know ill win

Slipper

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6 A5
exactly what i wanted to hear henrytad :D cheers