Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Modern Warfare 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I love it mw2, got it on xbox day it came out and have played pretty much daily. My name on it is z3r0pe if you have an xbox and wanna add me. I love the game i have had all the rest of cods on pc and thought id try it on xbox and started off with cod4.

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
It's a good game by its own merits, but as far as a Call of Duty game goes, it offers nothing new.

Too much of the same old gameplay with too much of the same old characters. I mean, how did they think they can put in another black american Sargeant and another Brittish wing-man with the same voice as Gaz? How obvious can they be?

Also, Why do they insist of giving all the games such a short story line? I was looking forward to a longer game which had lots of cool features which could be used throughout th game at the player's choice, but the game insists of cramming a whole **** load of features into a 5-6 hour bum rush.

The multiplayer is alright.

Commo_Carl

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR V6 Turbo Ute, 99 STI EJ207 GT FORESTER
I reckon it's a great game, so fun, the 3rd person game modes are the best lol so fun.

Shame they running it on steam for PC users :(

No options to tweak at all like FPS, packets etc.

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
I'm just starting to get into the multiplayer and have been finding it really fun.

Just got the Tac Knife on my USP and it makes it so easy.