Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Morton's blue VP Executive

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
good seeing ya alst nite at KK... i made the effort to have 3 hours sleep before coming there,a nd before going to work.. im ****ed now tho, lol. but good luck in QLD. drive safe dude. see ya at KK soon.... yeha right. bahahaha.

Pete_perth

Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6
I love my VP

This site is the best, I always come here for technical advice and now I find there are some people who love their faded blue VP's as much as I love mine. I have been in a process of bringing my girl back to full life and am happy that all the little things that have broken on her have been fixed. I got her a new spray job as the faded roof, bonnet, bootlid and front and rear guards were turning heads for all the wrong reasons.

Thanks guys for the pics, I will try and put a pic of my girl on here as soon as I can work out how it's done.

I bought a VZ V6 Adventra about a year ago, but I just couldn't say goodbye to teh VP - men and their cars hey. Go the Blue VP's.

Last edited:

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
cool man....... hey morton there's another member in the faded blue vp club lmao
nah man morton's look's good when polished up mine is in need of a serious respray

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I wouldn't expect an answer from Daniel (morton) anytime soon, he moved to QLD and i don't think he has the net yet.

How do you mean the orange reflector from the front indicator?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hey fully, i have never noticed that before.

I honestly have no idea, i thought you meant how to remove the side indicators (the little ones) but then realised you meant something else.

That's interesting, i'd like to know how you do that too.......

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I could see how you saw it that way, as when you put the phillips globes in your headlight, you can see blue.