Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

motherboard and graphic card confused???

roon_VR

VR executive Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8 V6 executive SII VR
yeah ok, ill be doing that closer to the tax return date next year and just spend around $1500, but this one i have been offered for about 350$ and just wanted to see if its any good.

I got confused with the Asrock motherboard as its got an inboard graphics card but isnt any good, will the computer use the HD4350 or the onboard one?

If the motherboard has a GPU connected, it will use that. But seriously, as goVZ said, avoid Asrock as it's cheaply built. Jump on Whirlpool Broadband News, sign up, and tell them about your situation. Those computer geeks will give you the best advice you'll need.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
how much were you going to pay? here's a faster computer. price is including case and dvdrw drive, you may not need those things :). i forgot the hard drive, that's about another $100 though.

this will run crysis. as to how well, that's a different question, but it should definitely be playable on low/medium settings. you should be able to go pretty well on GTA4

Jamesmaier_pc.png

Jamesmaier

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive
yeah centre com is only around the corner from my house, but ill be waiting for the rebate before i build a computer. this one is around $350