Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
serious question.
isn't it a bad idea to have a metal object covering the battery if it can itself become conductive? :s
hopefully it isn't to close to anything that's grounded :p

looks good otherwise, so clean.
how you can be bothered to keep the black so spotless is great.
keep up the good stuff.

Good question mate, yes it would be a bad idea to mount a metal cover on the terminal but this one is designed to go over the standard red cover so no actual metal is in contact with the terminal ;)

Thanks mate, I don't drive it everyday it's lucky to get taken out 2 weekends a month so isn't to hard to keep clean :) but I actually like keeping it clean, its my toy so doing anything with the car i actually I joy even of its just giving it a wash each week :) it more bothers me to see it dirty to be honest lol

That's the cover fitted, you can see in the second pic how it is fitted over a plastic cover

Cheers scott

Last edited:

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
I love this car mate. Where did you get the battery teminal cover and ABS cover? Ive seen the fuse cover on ebay before.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
I love this car mate. Where did you get the battery teminal cover and ABS cover? Ive seen the fuse cover on ebay before.

Thanks man :) iv got most of my billet caps and covers of LCW, thay do sell stuff on eBay but also have a web page etc I normally just ring them tho, there number is 0411770894 if you were interested

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Got a stainless bolt kit for the Clubby, replaces your guards, head lights, front bar etc bolts with nice domed chrome ones, nice cheep simple mod I think looks quiet good especially on the black it stands out :)

Also gave the car it's first full polish and wax, came up awsome you can tell the previous owner has looked after it :)

Cheers scott

Last edited:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Where did you get the bolt kit from. Looking good.