Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I'll take two please :thumbsup:

Ritzyp10

Reaction score
Mate im in love with this, easily the nicest clubby ive seen in a long time. :beer chug:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I just love the fact you went from clubby mockup on your P plates that you got **** for and now you have a real clubby rocking a 427 :p

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Haha yer but u no what man Iv never cared that I got **** for my old Calais cos it's what I wanted n all I could have at the time, hay the thing was cleaner n turned more heads than most of the guys cars that talked **** about it anyways! But in the end I got the real thing n now with a worked 427 aswell I couldn't of dreamed I'd got this far with it hay!

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Been trying to get a tilt tray the last few days but cos of how low the clubby was no one would take it, so I decided stuff it I'll lift it back up higher than it was standard while it's getting the engine fitted etc that way it will go on a trailer, tilt tray or a hoist etc with no worry or stuffing around trying not to damage it, looks a bit funny atm so high but it won't stay that way as soon as it's running it will be slammed again

Cheers Scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Why lower it again, when you could do a full engineered bag setup.

Cos funds don't really cover a bag set up ATM lol plus it rides great as it was lowered so I'm happy to put it back the same when it's all done, it's not driven everyday enough to worry me with how low it is as it just sees the tar no car parks etc, was only for the trip to Sydney I jacked it. Up so the stupid tow truck guys have less chance of damaging it while I'm not there to watch them unload it! I don't think it will need to go on a tilt tray again any time soon I hope!