Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 66' impala hardtop :)

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Ari, hitting Port Melb up? Im in melb at the moment lol .

Long project you got hahahahaha

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
What with the body buried in the bush somewhere lol

Sent from my C8660 using Tapatalk 2

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
geez! 5 years in 2 months time. might have to have a birthday party for it.

Do it while im in melb?

Ill bring fluffy a pressie lollol

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
It makes me sad that im at work and therefore can't crank the video of fluffy running :'(
but good work Ari! these is easily one of the most loved threads on the forum, can't wait to see what happens next :D

also the Hydrogen idea sounds awesome i'd love to see that in play haha.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
If you troll my posts on this forum, I think you may find me suggesting hydrogen fuel is the future as well. I think I said that about 2 years ago. I like the idea of alternative fuels, and I reckon it will be either hydrogen or a bio fuel. Electric cars actually cost the environment more in manufacturing than they save by not burning hydrocarbons.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
If you troll my posts on this forum, I think you may find me suggesting hydrogen fuel is the future as well. I think I said that about 2 years ago. I like the idea of alternative fuels, and I reckon it will be either hydrogen or a bio fuel. Electric cars actually cost the environment more in manufacturing than they save by not burning hydrocarbons.

The problem with hydrogen fuels is their storage and manufacturing costs, IIRC. I know that BMW had hydrogen fuelled cars running around quite a few years ago, yet there appears to have been little development in that field, whilst electric cars seem to have been more commonly developed. Hybrid vehicles offer a short term solution, but IMO, anything relying on fossil fuel for propulsion will be unaffordable and unsustainable in years to come.

I'd like to see a manufacturer come up with an energy souce that self-generates (ie is totally self sufficient within the vehicle itself, rather than relying on external recharging facilities) sufficient electrical power to give a car a truly decent range, say 500 km, instead of the useless ranges currently offered. 80 km is fine in city use only but not worth a stamp in a country as large as ours.