Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 92 VP Calais

BradCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP SS rep
yeh, i just whent and had a look at some 17's... nice rims, but i dont know whether or not they suit the car... i would upload a pic but turned out dark and blurry lol... but they are 7 spoke chrome.. never seen ones like these b4... also an issue of offset :S

Last edited:

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
do urself a favour and invest in a nice tip if ur not planing on an exhaust, looking at that stock pipe makes me sad, lol i had it for afair while on mine, but just bought a tip and couldnt beleive howwwww much nicer it looked

33168d1169003762-my-vp-calais-image000.jpg

and i reakon u need to loose the calais badge aswell, so its even on both sides, but she looks nice otherwise ;)

BradCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP SS rep
yeh i had a nice twin tip muffler at one stage, it was on my cordia turbo.... but have no idea where i put it, i think i left it in the back seat of the cordia when i sold it after i crashed it. oh wells, nice muffler tips are only a couple hundred aye...

Gettin new rims this arvo, but i honestly dont think they suit a VP.. so if they dont ill put them up for sale in the trade section for a lil less than i bought them for, i think they would suit a VS VR more so than VP calais.. Although u need 20 posts which i rekon i have even tho it says i have only 2... which is strange.... but anyway done some measurements and looks like the rims would fit snugly under the guards... and i will pst some pics and you guys can tell me what u think

Bradley :thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Theres different sections where the posts count. Technical threads as such. My ride posts don't count.

Got a pic of the wheels.

BradCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP SS rep
nah mate the pic i got is dark and blurry.... but will post pics of the car with rims tonight... see if they look good. but i can tell from first look whether they suit the car or not.... but if i cant decide then ill pst the pix up.

yeh i should have known bout the posts. seing as i have been a member of several forums over the years

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
lookin good man, i think the rims would be better if they were an inch bigger

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
How much gap up got between the inside of the rear wheel n the body.

I want to get sum rims for mien, but every wheel ive tried hasnt fitted without spacers, only on the rear, they would just scrub on bumps camber wouldnt have helped either.

What offset do those rims have...43