Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Accident

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Well ive only just recntly got my licence but have had it over 1 month now but 5 days after i got it i had a slight accident...

Was 10pm at night after work and it had been raining and went around a roundbaout lost control and well here is the result:

(The car is currently being fixed pick it up on Tuesday)

Attachments

• Crash04.jpg
    Crash04.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Crash06.jpg
    Crash06.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Crash10.jpg
    Crash10.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 303

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
That'll happen when you can't control your car and overestimate your and the cars abillities.
AirStrike :air:

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars are easy to loose control of i tell you that much, but i have learnt and i have slowed right down. Just thought i would show others what can happen and to be careful. I was lucky no other car was invovled and no pedestrians were involved either.

MattK

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ V6
Yep

And V8 are even worse , lucky I didnt buy one till about 3 years after getting my license , at least I had developed some driver skill by then ...

Was a rainy night , did the right turn , just like normal , no hooooning , and the car did a 180 faster than you could think , there I was doing a 100meter roll back in the wet , luckily I was able to hold it straight till I came to a stop ..

Turned on my indicators to do a U-turn and a Pady wagon turned the corner , hehehehehe , :rofl: Oh dear , but they left me alone ....

Yep , a V8 will get you into trouble so much faster than a 6 or rice burner ..

"Ex Hooon" :shutup:

R

rattattack1313

"Turned on my indicators to do a U-turn and a Pady wagon turned the corner , hehehehehe , Oh dear , but they left me alone ...."...lucky, mate!!!! :yeah:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
AirStrike said:
That'll happen when you can't control your car and overestimate your and the cars abillities.
AirStrike :air:

True, but you can only learn from your mistakes! Mind you its also a good example of why new P platers should all take an advanced driving course with a few weeks of gaining their licence. Also showing actual accident scenes (fatalities) would also discourage from doing anything stupid (hopefully). Come to think of it, I have seen a website that a NSW copper set up with photos of accident scenes to warn of the dangers of stupid and dangerous driving, can't remember where I found it though, possibly another forum.

Andy

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ive seen that website, and have you seen the current ad on tv about going 6kms over the speed limit how the driver of the car swerves up the footpath and hits a lady pushing her pram with the baby in it, very graphical... you see the lady laying on the grass dead with blood on her and the baby is crying with blood all over it and the driver gets out the car and holds the baby and cries...

R

rattattack1313

yea mate..an awesome add... my neice and nephew spin out when it comes on...... I hope a lot of people take notice of it, and control themselves...

Snowfox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore SL
I saw a good one in New Zealand i think. A car full of drunk guys lose it around a corner at night, the car does a partial rollover onto its roof. Everyone survives and they even start to laugh a bit when the immediate shock wears off. Then the car catches on fire.

Drager

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calis
i was in my V8 Calais when i was doing 85 on a 80 road and as i was passing throught the colour light some lady in a Commodre nicked my rear left hand side which sent me into a spinn and as this was a main road i hit a Misubishi Magna. As we all got out of our cars with the air bags poped out and soem of us wearing ur minds off i realised how lucky i was i had spunn into the other side of the road. when the police came they first suppescted it was my fault because i was Young and a RED P plater they checked us all for Achole after that they charged the lady who was very shocked and as my and the other man swaped details. i realised if my car was a Small car i wouldnt be here today.Thank GOD that the lady said she entered when the light was red if not i would have to fix my car and the other Guys car who was driving the Magna. My car was A rideoff it was in very bad shape but now i am driving a VY calais opted for a V6 since petorl for me is a issue coz i am a guy who likes to spin his wheels at red lights and chuck donuts ofcorse at night and when there are no people in the car or road or on the track