Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My American bulldogs

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Umm, reread what he said. The separation is not about violence as you jump to, which makes me a little sus on the dog, as you automatically go with that thought. UW1SH was talking about separating your two dogs. Y'know like they might pine.

Yes was talking about the male and female fighting..

Also be EXTREMELY carefull who you give it to because beleive it or not there are people browsing the net looking for dogs like this (giveaways/cheap) that they get and use for what they call *bait* dogs.. Very sad world we live in.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01

Also be EXTREMELY carefull who you give it to because beleive it or not there are people browsing the net looking for dogs like this (giveaways/cheap) that they get and use for what they call *bait* dogs.. Very sad world we live in.

Oh, OK. I need to reread it;) Why would they fight?

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh, OK. I need to reread it;) Why would they fight?

In the first post he said the male is a bit to rough for the female and if the female gets sick of it she could snap at him and if he is the dominant one then he will snap back which could lead to a fight but if the bitch is dominant then he will most likely just surrender.. My dogs do it all the time its just dogs natural instinct. And i was talking about both kinds of separation sorry i meant if they fight and also separate them apart (different homes)..

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
@uw1sh
Just a minor pick at your sig.. Shouldn't motor or wheels be on both sides of the .. It's not contiguous or relative to each other as it stands.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
@uw1sh
Just a minor pick at your sig.. Shouldn't motor or wheels be on both sides of the .. It's not contiguous or relative to each other as it stands.

I see what your saying.. But big wheels makes no sense haha Never really took notice but thinking about it i think maybe A MOTOR should be where wheels is..

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I see what your saying.. But big wheels makes no sense haha Never really took notice but thinking about it i think maybe A MOTOR should be where wheels is..

Dunno. There seems to be a love of wheels too big for the car. You could be a 20" on a vl lover;)
Motor works both ends. Costs a lot, expensive to run, guzzles more than you can produce, even when it's injected. Lol..

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
yeah ive thought about the seperation effects and i think the best way to deal with it would be to make each of them ya shadow
or they will get depressed, i knew thats what you were asking i was just explaining why i feel its best to do this..

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah ive thought about the seperation effects and i think the best way to deal with it would be to make each of them ya shadow
or they will get depressed, i knew thats what you were asking i was just explaining why i feel its best to do this..

So correct me if im wrong your giving him away just cause he is to rough for the female and doesnt get along with other dogs??? Or did i read wrong?? Not trying to have a go at you or anything..

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
Yeah hes rough on the female and hes only gonna get stronger and maybe hurt her, i guess when i seen him get hold of that other dog it makes ya think about everything , and now every time i hear him carrying on at her im getting worried hell hurt her wich i never worried bout before!

the other issue is our 3 year old twins are now petrified of him after the other day when he grabbed that dog ! the lil fella was so scared he was ####in shaking man!
the kids havent bothered to go outside since.

Last edited by a moderator:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

The dude who lives behind my old man had a red nosed pit bull pup left out of his litter and had a man with a think middle eastern accent call up and ask if it was bred to be a good fighting dog. He told the bloke to call someone else and hung up.