Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My American bulldogs

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
to the OP,
it seems you are doing the right thing by the dog and especially your family, if this incident has shaken everybody up.
I am not interested in your dog. just wanted to commend you for making a tough decision about a family member.

there is an unwritten rule for breeders "never ever give or sell a dog to a single male" (belive me or not this rule stands.)
interveiw everybody make a short list and perhaps visit them, do what ever it takes to make sure he goes to a good home NOT just a yard.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Breed it with a shitzu...

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
You must an extremely enthusiastic person, especially when you end every sentence with double (and even triple) exclamation marks.

Some people have some stupid habits when they're on the net.

Pickled

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
The dude who lives behind my old man had a red nosed pit bull pup left out of his litter and had a man with a think middle eastern accent call up and ask if it was bred to be a good fighting dog. He told the bloke to call someone else and hung up.

What a douche.. I would of said yeah sure come around mate but would of made sure the cops were there to arrest the mofo as soon as he showed up… Or gived him a hiding..

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
The dude who lives behind my old man had a red nosed pit bull pup left out of his litter and had a man with a think middle eastern accent call up and ask if it was bred to be a good fighting dog. He told the bloke to call someone else and hung up.

I was warned about this issue last night by a breeder in weribee ,he said they have rescued a few american bulldogs used as ilegal fighting dogs

smokem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss 5.7
All worked out good in end, my bro inlaw and his wife came and took him . Theyve got him liiving inside and i have her sitting here in the lounge, shes alot more relaxed now shes alone as is he by looks of the pics they just sent me!! I think theyll be ok but the next few days will tell i guess

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
All worked out good in end, my bro inlaw and his wife came and took him . Theyve got him liiving inside and i have her sitting here in the lounge, shes alot more relaxed now shes alone as is he by looks of the pics they just sent me!! I think theyll be ok but the next few days will tell i guess

Thats a good outcome.. :D Glad he went to a loving home. At least you don’t haft to worry about him now.. Also you could probably visit him when you start missing him (guarantee you will miss him)...