Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Daily Drift Ute Build

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Well it's been ages since I've posted on my own build because I decided i want a VE Ute SSV. But here's a bs update been rolling like this for over week thought it was bit to p plater burnout looking. Chucked on some semi new Achilles ATR's (got a deal) for time being wish me luck lol.
20141211090944_zpsdd2f0274.jpg

Newrubber1_zps6bca42f3.jpg

Next maybe i will attempt to wash/clay/polish/wax it or paint my wheels a freaky colour.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Is it any good? i have been using Valvoline Engine Armour 10w30 and a GM filter. Thought I'd try this combo out its getting colder in the morning here almost NZ styles.

I was getting that horrible LS ticking when i had Penrite in it. Since the dealership switched me to Dexrus (or what ever it is called) i haven't had any ticking.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Well it's been ages since I've posted on my own build because I decided i want a VE Ute SSV. But here's a bs update been rolling like this for over week thought it was bit to p plater burnout looking. Chucked on some semi new Achilles ATR's (got a deal) for time being wish me luck lol.
20141211090944_zpsdd2f0274.jpg

Newrubber1_zps6bca42f3.jpg

Next maybe i will attempt to wash/clay/polish/wax it or paint my wheels a freaky colour.

+1 for the wash and clay bar. Makes big difference. Also with the wheels why not go for some plasti dip. If you get sick of it you can just peel it off.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
I was getting that horrible LS ticking when i had Penrite in it. Since the dealership switched me to Dexrus (or what ever it is called) i haven't had any ticking.

Really the same weight? it made a big difference with mine it actual shut the car up alot. After putting a couple of thou km's it's still decently clean but that's just my opinion.

+1 for the wash and clay bar. Makes big difference. Also with the wheels why not go for some plasti dip. If you get sick of it you can just peel it off.
Yeah i just got to get back in to the cleaning side of things been slack plus the storms over here make it a bit hard. Yeah i was going to do them fluro green but went for gloss black which faded to satin/matte/crud black lol . So i am not sure this time round any ideas?? throw them up.

IMG_0003_zpse887c431.jpg