Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My first car - VK Berlina

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
i got an early x-mas present this week :)

Kenwood KDC-X7533U
kdcx7533upr8.jpg

CD/DVD/USB - MP3/WMA/AAC

Flip down detachable face
Remote control
50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
3 Preouts with 4V Pre-output Level
Subwoofer Level & Low Pass Filter Adjustable
Dual Zone Source & Volume Control
USB Interface Ready
Optional Apple iPod Interface Ready (KCA-iP500)
Amp Control System with '04-'05 High-end Amplifiers (Max. 8 Amps Controllable)

RRP: $ 499.00
I got it for: $ 360.00

I put it in the day i got it and ran the USB cable under my center console. theres this black square on my center console that i popped out and cut a little bit out of the bottom for the cord to go through, and now my USB cable pops out of my center console next to my handbrake.

Attachments

• DSC00482.JPG
    DSC00482.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00481.JPG
    DSC00481.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00483.JPG
    DSC00483.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 211

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
my car got broken into tonight :(

was sitting right out the front of my friends house for around an hour, about half hour after we got there my friends guests left making alot of noise, when i went to leave, my rear drivers side door was open, the quarter window shattered all over my back seat, my interior lights ripped out of my roof wires hanging everywhere and a huge scratch down my rear drivers side door from the window down to the wheel arch, scratched down to the metal :(.. and thats about it..

we think they got spooked when my friends guests came out to leave..
lucky that happened because i had a $200 pair of oakley sunglasses in my center console, my brand new $500 head unit, plus all my stereo (2 subs, 2 amps, 6x9s and 6.5's) plus a $150 mp3 player and my girlfriends handbag with all her stuff in it (purse, phone etc) plus its a VK, they wouldnt have bothered taking everything they would have just taken the whole car and stripped it in their shed :(

im pretty pissed about it all, its just one thing after another with this car.. defect, break down, defect again, break down again, now broken into :(
cops in my area know my car and target me and now apparently local car theives too..
bout time to get rid of it i think :(..

nizmovk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon
hang in there mate. A good immobiliser won't set you back much at all. I just picked up an alarm for $150 at REPCO and its got auto immobilser and remotes and all sorts of stuff. Doesn't stop it from happening but is more of a deterant. Or you can always just go and get a mean dog to sit in it.......

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
oh man thats gotta suck, but hey atleast they didnt take of with the car.
somthing about VK's and there owners is i think its a love hate relationship

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
sorry to here about the bad luck mate no hoper bludgers got to steal every one elses sh*t cause there to lazy to work and buy there own happened to a mate of mine his vt got stolen about six months ago cops found it about three weeks later totally striped any way nice vk keep up the good work
:thumbsup:

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
my car got broken into tonight :(
plus its a VK, they wouldnt have bothered taking everything they would have just taken the whole car and stripped it in their shed :(
dude u have 2 expect this... u have a 20 year old commodore its a target just saying that. Your very lucky they didnt take your sterio as there not interested in the car 1 bit, if they were 2 steel the car they would of just thrashed it then dumped it and or burnt it, young punks dont strip cars mate and its not like its a hdt, hsv or turbo import so there's no money in stripping it.

very lucky corey sorry to hear mate

Last edited: