Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VS

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
That ride is looking good mate. the door trims came up nice. they look better in black. were they recovered or painted with vinyl dye?

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Shes sweeter then before mate :)

I like the interior the colour looks slick on the dash, and your speaker mod looks pretty cool to :) is the pod desgined for both front & rears speakers? or maybe 2 front sets?

Maybe you match the interior up in other ways..

I have several ideas for my mods but it takes awhile befoer i pick the best one.. sometimes even weeks..

S-Pac_Sam

Constantly Sideways!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S V6 Manual
nice car dude. i didnt get a VS till i was 20 (i had a VC at 17:p)

really looks the goods, hoping to do the brake upgrade soon as well. what brand rotors do they supply on ebay (ive seen it for sale but wasnt sure of the quality of the rotors so have been steering clear.

love the VX SS seats how hard were they to install or was it a bolt in? lwt us know how u go with the fronts as well. keen to see how it looks.

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
www.notdadzkustoms.cjb.net
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
NickVR said:
That ride is looking good mate. the door trims came up nice. they look better in black. were they recovered or painted with vinyl dye?
They were painted in Vynal Dye, eventually gunna recover them but

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
Goon said:
Shes sweeter then before mate :)

I like the interior the colour looks slick on the dash, and your speaker mod looks pretty cool to :) is the pod desgined for both front & rears speakers? or maybe 2 front sets?

Maybe you match the interior up in other ways..

I have several ideas for my mods but it takes awhile befoer i pick the best one.. sometimes even weeks..

Its going to run 4 speakers in the two front doors, and eventually im going to make some different pods to fit into the rear doors so i will have i set in the rear doors and i set in the parcel shelf

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
S-Pac_Sam said:
nice car dude. i didnt get a VS till i was 20 (i had a VC at 17:p)

really looks the goods, hoping to do the brake upgrade soon as well. what brand rotors do they supply on ebay (ive seen it for sale but wasnt sure of the quality of the rotors so have been steering clear.

love the VX SS seats how hard were they to install or was it a bolt in? lwt us know how u go with the fronts as well. keen to see how it looks.

I got mine off ebay from a "one off" seller, not like an online store and they were second hand, but were only on the car for a month, so they were basicly new. The Rotors are DBA golds, The seats wernt very hard at all the top parts need a bit of modifying and things because the mounts are in different spots, the base is easy though, all you need to do is swap the frame from the orignal seat. The fronts ive allready used in another car and im jealious of them because there soooooo good, ive attached a photo.

Attachments

• Van interior.JPG
    Van interior.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 372